COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN
DESIGN/ENGINEERING ON PLASTIC
PRODUCTS AND PLASTIC INJECTION
LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) & Thermoplastics
We have Multitask experienced engineering team with knowledge of the most advanced and modern processes in tooling and plastics, capable of execute different kind of projects in short time. Our business model is to support our costumer with part design analysis for manufacture stage, combined with the injection tools either prototype or serial or both constriction, for a successful outcome.
– Parts design
– ER&D on plastic parts and/or molds (Simulations with the most advanced software’s)
– Mold Design
– Prototype and serial molds
– Prototype plastic parts
– Serial plastic parts production
– Gauges, robots hand arms
– Among others
Our engineers will always look for the best solution: carrying out tests and simulations to ensure that, from the project to the delivery of the product, all the details are in accordance with your specifications and needs.
- Plastic Parts design
- ER&D on plastic parts and/or molds
- LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) & Thermoplastics simulations with the most advanced software’s
- Mold Design
- Prototype and serial molds
- Prototype plastic parts
- Serial plastic parts production
- Gauges, robots hand arms, calibers
- Among others
ADVANTAGES OF LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) MOLDING
- Ability to withstand extremely hot or extremely cold temperatures
- Silicone rubber can easily be customized to meet specific needs
- Low compression set
- Rapid cure cycles
- Superb stability
- Excellent for producing molded parts that require no secondary processing
- Silicone adheres well to plastic, glass and metals
- Outstanding safety properties
- Facilitates micro-molding, which is critical in the medical device industry
High Quality Tooling
We guarantee quality since the initial stages of the tool manufacturing, using extremely precision equipment and machines, with highly accuracy . Also, our processes are highly optimized, to reduce costs for our clients and assure its products will be delivery as quickly as possible
Able to find a solution
With more than 60 years of expertise in tooling industry for Thermoplastisc & high demanding Raw materials, our last 3 years commitment have been developing our skills & inovate & acquire Know how in Injection Tools for LSR (Liquid Silicon Rubber) and extreme temperature plastics
We have an experienced team with knowledge of the most advanced and modern processes in tooling and plastics, always committed to meet the strictest quality criteria
TYPE OF MOLDS
LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) molds with 2 Components
LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) Prototype Molds
> Specialized in molds for:
– high performance(cycle time and longevity),
– visible high quality parts,
– technically complex products
– Parts with complex plastic materials, such as: LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber), PEEK, PEAK, PAI, PPS, PEI, PI, PPSU, PA, POM, PC, PBT, TPU, charged with GF, among others.
> 2K and 3K – Thermoplastic, Elastomer, LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber), metal
> Advanced automation and mold technology: Tandem vs. Stack molds, overmoulding, cube molds and among other technologies.
FACTS & FIGURES
45 molds per year in average
Min. size: 75*75mm
Max. size: 1000*600*1500mm
Max weight 10T.
External Capacity on 3 partner’s company:
90 molds per year in average
Max. size: 8000*1600*3000mm
Max weight 50T
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Our business model is to support our costumer with part design analysis for manufacture stage, combined with the injection tools either prototype or serial or both constriction, for a successful outcome.
What allows perform very well is Speedturtle’ added value, the know-how from the beginning until the end of plastic parts out of tool, the experience of more than 60 years as manufactures (family heritage), of working with different markets worldwide, plus the good relations with all the stakeholders, that allows us to push our partners further on ideas and technology.